May 26, 2011

The Crist Family | Sneak Peek

When you're from a small, rural town and you're part of two large families, it seems everywhere you look you see relatives.  I fall into that category.  To make things even more close knit,  I had 4 male cousins marry my classmates - my friends.  So I know these girls from grade school and then they marry into the family.  It makes class reunions more like family reunions! 

This is one of those cousin/classmate families. Not only are these kids adorable but (and I'm not just saying this) they are the sweetest kids in the world.  Seriously!  They are so kind to each other, and are always super polite.  So kudos to you, Jeff & Lindsey, for raising such a great group of Crists, and...best of luck to you when they're in high school!  

We did this shoot at our Grandpa Ross's farm.  I love it down there and am planning to get my own family photos done there soon.  More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment