May 31, 2011

Austin | 3 years old

Oh my look at this guy's eyes.  He could not be any cuter or any busier. 


I love the storyboard photo below so much.  One thing I know for sure about being a parent is one day you have a little boy with little boy hands, and the next day you have a big boy who wears the same size shoe as you!  They are little for such a short time! I love capturing shots that will not only remind you of what their face looked like at a certain age, but also what the details looked like.  I hope someday, when Austin is old enough to drive real tractors, his parents can look at these photos and remember his sweet little 3 year old hands! 


1 comment:

  1. At age 3 you can be shy, cautious, silly, imaginative, full of discovery and thought. Austin was a little stand offish with Julie at first, but she got some great shots of those little looks we see in toddlers as they learn and grow. I love the pictures because they show that "side" of Austin too, not just his adorable little smile. Thank you Julie!

    ReplyDelete