October 10, 2011

The Crist Family...yes, another one! | Wisconsin Family Photographer

Certain families I work with remind me of my own family. Not my own children, but my siblings and I as children.  This group is one of those.  The kids were sweet, adorable and totally goofy!  Laughing like crazy, making inappropriate noises, and jabbing elbows into each others ribs. These guys took me right back to my youth.  The nice thing about this family is how "go with the flow" the parents are.  They totally get it.  Kids are kids, and they are going to behave like kids...especially when the photographer is tossing out some fake fart noises herself! 






{Photographer's Favorite}
I took these photos on my very favorite road, in front of my very favorite barn doors. 
This photo looks to me like a perfect moment of calm, unity and love that is giggly group has for each other. ♥ this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment