September 21, 2011

Isaac | Class of 2012 | Dodgeville High School Photographer

Before doing photography, I worked at the Dodgeville Elementary School for 5 years. Isaac was one of the first kids I met. Of course, he was a 4th grader without a cool car or guitar, but the important stuff remains the same...he was a sweetheart then and still is.

I can't believe he just started his senior year!  How has he grown up so much, yet I remain the adorable 25 year old I was back then?! Hmmm...


 {Photographer's Favorite}
Isaac drives this great car from the '80s. I love how into it he is! 
He showed up for our shoot a little late and all sweaty because he had to stop and wash the car. 
He was more worried about how cool the car looked than how smelly or soaked he was during the shoot. 
I kid, he smelled just fine...after he changed his soaking wet shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment