July 15, 2011

Point Five | WI Photographer to the Stars

I recently spent a beautiful night with the local band Point Five.  They were planning a little jam and wanted some shots for their upcoming CD. 


Let's meet the band: Carole, Andy, Monica, Paul and Aaron

{Photographer's Favorite}
I adore how the light from the setting sun shines off of Carole & Paul's beautiful instruments.  The band members look happy & relaxed, and I love the funky Chore-Time bin in the background.


Love the details.


 


They have the whole open-air jam thing down to a tee.  Do you want to hear Point Five for yourself? 
Their next gig is at Dino's in Dodgeville on August 13.  Show starts at 8.
Mark your calendars and save your pennies for their CD.



Thanks to Monica and the rest of Point Five for the amazing night!  Thanks for the good time & for letting me be part of your cool band. 

Anyone who knows me, knows I been dying to be part of a band for some time now.  I think it links back to my first concert at Alpine Valley in the early 90's where I saw the legendary NKOTB, but felt rejected because Donnie Wahlberg didn't bother meeting me by the Port-a-Potty like I told him to do in the Sweet Honesty scented letters I sent him. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment