July 13, 2011

The Gochis Kids | Chicago Child Photographer


My last Chicago shoot was the adorable Gochis children...Paige, Sophia & Peter. We met early on a Sunday morning for a stroll in the park, and wow, did we see lots of cool stuff.  Rollie-pollies, turtles and bugs the size of watermelon. Which is actually the same size bites they left all over these kiddos.  




Sweet siblings at play makes this job totally worth the itching of massive bug bites. 



Not only are they beautiful children; they were so fun.  My own children had a blast exploring the park with these guys after the shoot.  Owen still mentions how cute Peter was when we went turtle hunting. Everyone loved the turtles. Right Mrs. Gochis? :)




{Photographer's Favorite}
Again, I can't explain why I love it, but I do.  Is it the crazy off-centeredness, her eyes or the light in the trees? Not sure, but I think all together it's adorable!


Thanks Chicagoland! I had a blast and hope to photograph your beautiful citizens again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment