October 15, 2011

Tara & Bobby: Part 1 | October 8, 2011 | Mineral Point Wisconsin DIY Wedding Photographer




I have nothing, but love for this entire post. Tara & Bobby are the kindest & cutest couple I have ever had the opportunity to know. 

Seriously! The bride called ME to tell me she'd be 10 mins late...who does that? These guys do.
The Schmitz newlyweds also have a special place in my heart because they hired me (with a real down payment) before I had any real wedding photography experience under my belt.  They didn't know me or have some kind of low price agenda. They found the right person for their style and trusted my vision and talent.

Their wedding was perfect. They had great weather, their closest friends & family, and well thought out details that made the day uniquely theirs.  

Including a wedding photographer who smelled like Vick's Vapor Rub!



Tara was in tears at the first glimpse of Bobby waiting for her. 
Both were a bit nervous, but the immediate comfort that came once they were together was striking to me.  It had nothing to do with him or her it was all about THEM.



{Photographer's Favorite #1}
 I love this shot of her veil blowing in the breeze. The wind made the almost hot October day a bit more challenging for Tara and the rest of the girls with freshly styled hair. 



Tara & Bobby's wedding party were a blast.  Super easy going and really fun. 



A quick toasted to the couple made for some great shots. 

Including the...
{Photographer's Favorites #2}
One of the groomsmen suggested Bobby & Tara give the corny, twisted arm champagne sip a go. Of course, because this is the best couple ever, they gave it a shot without hesitation...
I love the expressions in this series of photos. 



All of the wedding party photos were taken at the beautiful Cothren House, right here in good ol' Mineral Point.  Lisa and Don graciously let us use the entire grounds, and were even willing to nab the outdoor cat if he got in the way.


The next photos don't really need any explanation. I think one word sums them all up...
LOVE!


The ceremony was short and sweet. Literally! Paster Mary Anne gave her now famous candy sermon.


{Photographer's Favorite #3}
I adore this photo.  It makes it seem like the only people in the church were the couple, their love, and their faith. 




Tara had the most gorgeous rings. I took these shots at Bobby's family farm, and I love how you can see the reflection of the buildings in his ring.

 If you are interested in checking out Part 2 of Tara & Bobby's beautiful, DIY, fall wedding - click on the photo below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment