October 27, 2011

The Busch Family | Wisconsin Family Photographer




I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, I LOVE when my clients really understand my style of shooting when they book a session. It makes everything easier, and honestly the photos are better.  If you know ahead of time, that I'm perfectly OK with your kids making goofy faces or (softly) tackling each other, you are going to have a much better experience.

This is my good friend, Laura, and her sweet family.  Laura has been a huge supporter of Julie Stephenson Photography from Day 1& she totally gets "it!" Which works out great because she has the cutest kids outside of The Compound, and love to hang out with them.



This is Sophia's future husband, Jackson.  Yes, I know, her name will be Sophia Rose Busch.



This is Annabelle.  She is Owen's future wife.  She is quite the little poser for the camera. I personally think Laura & Brian should stop letting her watch Showgirls everyday, but that's up to them. Their parenting style is much different than mine. :)

During one of her poses, she told me she had to get her "toes just right"...



This is sweet little Eleanor. Unfortunately, Trevor and I got a hold of some permanent birth control before we could give birth to a life partner for her.


Look at this perfectly, imperfect family photo. They look happy & natural...even without Annie's eye on the camera, it is a great photo of a great family. 


{Photographer's Favorite}
I LOVE this squeeze-y photo of Jack & Annie! They looks so sweet...well 'cause they are.



2 comments:

  1. you know that the crushing & burning, can be reversed, right? 'Cause then poor Eleanor won't haveto be an old maid living with 40+ cats . . . Thanks for the great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love Love Love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete