August 23, 2011

The Gruetzmacher Girls | Wisconsin Childrens Photographer

Photographing children is such a fun job, but I'm telling you...it's a ton of work!  Cristina and her beautiful babies are a perfect example of how much work goes into getting a beautiful photo. We had to hurry up to get photos when Rose was finally happy, only to have little Elizabeth's smile turn to tears. We dressed and undressed two hot & sticky babies! Dad & Grandma worked to get diapers changed, bottles ready,  spit up wiped away and giggles from both babies and mom. We all left sweaty, bug-biten and ready for a nap, but not once did I question whether it was going to be worth it.  

The minute I saw the photos, all the heat and humidity vanished because I got the chills.  Cristina and these two gorgeous babies will forever have this moment in time, and I was able to provide it to them. That makes all the hard work that goes into the process totally worth it.

I typically just pick one favorite, but honestly, I love so many equally.
{Photographer's Favorites}
I love pretty much any photo with Cristina in it.  I love her expressive face as she looks adoringly, smiles proudly and laughs genuinely at her little Gruetzmacher girls. 













No comments:

Post a Comment