July 15, 2011

Will & Waylen | WI Child Photographer

I had a great night on the farm with these two little hams.  I mean, look at these faces....



Mr. Will took a minute to relax and smile naturally, but once he got going, I couldn't snap fast enough.  He was a lot of fun. 


The little nugget Waylen, was nothing but smiles!  I went to school with this guy's uncle, Andy, and I think he looks just like him...smiling from ear to ear and happy as a clam. 



{Photographer's Favorite}
I love the various expressions in this photo along with the cool textures from the farm stuff and the leaves in the foreground. I also like this photo because, the whole point of the shoot was to surprise Dad with some great pictures of the kids, but they also get this great shot of Mom with her boys.  Kate is such a sweetheart and these boys have the same smiley, happy demeanor. Nick is a lucky guy! I hope he loves the photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment